Thursday, April 11, 2013

Student Life


Hi, my name is Jazmin Lopez and I am a student here at Academy of the Inland Empire. I've been here for a year now and the experience has been great. Though I haven't been here for long I've noticed such change in my Academics. I've been able to work with a few teachers here and its been a pleasure, Their purpose and motive is to teach and help their students graduate. Mr. Corona is my teacher and he has really helped me improve and advised me on a good path. When I got here I was a Junior with 50 credits. WIth a lot of effort and Mr. Corona's help I am now a Senior with senior credits. I've caught up and am now where I'm supposed to be. Before then I thought "F's" we're for "Fantastic" . Attending this school has been a great experience. Now that I've proved to myself that I can get the work done and that its all just a matter of effort, I plan to take advantage of the experience and benefit from it by graduating and moving on to college..

No comments:

Post a Comment